The Lens Group consultants have the experience, flexibility and capability to customise services to meet our clients’ needs. Our professional breadth and depth are demonstrated in our achievements:
- Reviewed the HR delivery model for a Victorian Government Department resulting in increased service delivery and reduced costs of over $1M pa.
- Worked with one of Australia’s largest FMCG companies to co-develop a diversity survey aimed at understanding differences within its workforce, uncovering perceptions on diversity and gathering data on future demand for flexibility requirements.
- Assisted an emergency service organisation with over 70,000 volunteers to develop a leadership strategy to engage people from all walks of life to be leaders in their community in both emergency and non-emergency situations.
- Over four years, assisted in the development of an AU $4B Government Business Enterprise’s Talent and Leadership Development strategy specifically responding to the organisation’s core talent risks (ageing workforce, talent & capability scarcity) at the request of the board.
- Created and implemented a coaching program for 680 line managers aimed at increasing productivity through high performance. The program focused on creating a greater level of empowerment and responsibility for people in relation to their own performance and development.
- Developed a credible response to market analysts’ concerns about leadership succession for an iconic Australian consumer goods company preparing for an IPO.
- Provided direction on an appropriate diversity strategy for a multi-national corporation. We helped them to discover what blocks the progression of women to revenue generating roles and assisted in the establishment of key organisational measures to track and monitor progress of their diversity strategy.